There are four main types of patients we treat:
1. Those that have been injured and are seeking treatment to alleviate their pain
2. Those that have a chronic pain, not caused by a specific injury, which they would like to have diagnosed and "cured".
3. Patients who have been successfully treated in categories number 1 and 2 above and want to continue to come in periodically to ensure their problem doesn't return.
4. Totally healthy patients who don't have pain, want to use our service of care to ensure good spinal health and fitness, to prevent injuries from occurring and experience an overall wellness of being.
* Most of our patients are referred to us by their General Medical Practitioner, their Medical Specialists (Rheumatologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, Neurologist, Pain Consultant, Physiatrist, Dentist, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Podiatrist, or Rehab Specialist), or by a family member or friend.
The following is a list of some of the most commonly treated conditions in our office. This is just a partial list of the conditions we treat. If you have questions about the effectiveness of our treatment for a certain condition please contact the office at (905) 305-6033, and we will be pleased to answer any questions that you have.
Chronic Pain / Fibromyalgia
Neck & Low Back Pain
Repetitive Strain Injuries
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Work-Related Injuries (WSIB)